[master] new Size class for the storage object

From: David Cantrell <dcantrell@xxxxxxxxxx>

I started this the other night for some reason and kept working on it
and it ended up working as I intended it.  We have talked about it
before... getting away from using megabytes and using a size object
that can do conversions for us.  The intention of Size in this code is
to support usage within the storage class as well as support user
interface changes.

Comments welcome.  Should be pretty straightforward to follow.  Test
cases are included as well.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI