Check for updated modules by comparing their version

I updated the check if anything new got loaded from Driver Disc so it checks /sys/module/<version>/version and srcversion (because most modules has no version field) files.

It builds and updates the virtio_blk module successfully using the test driverdisc from jcm. But the fix is not trivial, so if anybody of you feels like there is something worth improving just say so.

The last part (actually installing the driver) was taken care of in my morning patch and I'm looking for installable tree to test it both together (the latest nightly tracebacked on me).

Unfortunately, this got the high priority sticker on it, so we do not have too much time to debate about it.

Martin