Re: Packages needed in install.img

> Yeah, that's a problem.  Then it seems to me the way forward is to
> decrease the number of libraries.

I meant "decrease the number of binaries" here.

As a start, we should check whether all these fonts are still required.
They're pretty large, and the fonts seem to change weekly.  We're
certainly to have some outdated ones still getting pulled in.

Also, mtools.  It appears to still be needed for running certain things
in syslinux, but I don't think we run any of that stuff during
installation - only during the scripts.  Not huge, but it can probably
die.

- Chris