Packages needed in install.img

Hi,

I've compiled this list of packages which are installed when creating the install.img and have files on it.
You can get it here http://mgracik.fedorapeople.org/pkglist.tar.bz2

The archive contains files. Each file is a single package, and inside the file there are paths to files,
which we have in the install.img. Just those files that end up in the final install.img, not all files the package contains.

I would like to go over that list, and see if there are some packages, which we don't really need.
For example libogg package, there are just 2 files from it that we have in install.img, libogg.so.0 and libogg.so.0.7.0 (actually one file).
But here's the problem, I don't really know if it is needed or not. I guess not, but I would not like to mess anything up.

I would be very happy if someone could help me with this, someone with deeper knowledge of what files we use and which we don't.
It would be nice if we could limit the number of packages that we have, instead of removing one file at a time, to make the install.img smaller.

Thanks.

--

  Martin Gracik