dealing with SSL

Hi list,

Even though we've had workarounds, there are still bugs like 599040. So this set is the first step to deal with unverifiable ssl connections for yum repositories (and also stage2 in loader), only in kickstart for now. I expect "them" to later request:
1) displaying a GUI dialog question
2) displaying the cert's fingerprint in the GUI

Since I fail to see how any of these features are important, I'll wait for someone to request them explicitly first (they are probably going to require cooperation of non-anaconda components too).

Ales