Re: Obtaining the list of files generated by anaconda

Ok, thanks. What i need is a way to obtain some configuration files generated by
anaconda like '/etc/sysconfig/iptables' or '/etc/sysconfig/clock' providing the kickstart
file. I have loooked up at the anaconda's code to identify the points where those files
are written and it seem's that they are located in the directory pyanaconda.
There's a way to run anaconda so that the only task it does is to generated configuration
files and to exit before installing packages?