Repo layout change in master branch

Hi all,

As both David and Chris agreed to my changes to repo layout, I pushed the changesets to master branch.

Building should still work as expected and I also included some changes to the test/ directory so we can start working on internal unit tests here in Brno.

The only script which may have problems now is the upd-updates, but we are going to fix it soon, together with the double imports bug..

To get a clean working directory after pulling, use git clean -d --force. It will delete all now non-used directories and most of the leftover files.

--
Martin Sivák
msivak@xxxxxxxxxx