Re: How to shrink the lorax install image ?

Hi,

It would help if you could make a list of files sorted
by size, as it makes sense to only remove the biggest files,
and let a few small ones be.

Also why is qt getting included into the images, removing that
alone (the entire rpm) would be a big gain.

As this is F-14 material we should not be afraid to submit spec
file patches to break out deps, so that we don't need to
remove files in the first place.

Regards,

Hans