[F13-beta] two bugs at install : device not mounted and bad focus

Hi anaconda developers,

I'm currently testing F13-beta, and noticed two bugs that I think may be of your interest...
First one : the device containing "image.img" is not mounted
Steps to reproduce (there is certainly other means, but this one "works"...)
-take any bootable USB stick, with only one partition (ext3 format)
-With the LiceCD version of F13, use the script provided in "LiceOS" folder to make a bootable USB stick but give him the DVD image in parameters (though I think you'll get the same problem if you give it a CD image, but I didn't test it...)
-Boot with this stick, and start your install
-In the graphical wizard, since you have 2 disks (your HDD and the stick), you get asked for which drive you want to include in this installation : don't select the stick, but thick your hdd.
-when you press next, you get a message telling you that "UUID=..." does not contain the image, please reboot!
The key may be that my usb stick was formatted in ext3 (not vfat/fat32) at the beginning...

Some variant : add "askmethod" in the kernel arguments, and select the right partition with the wizard (in the text-mode steps) : it is correctly detected as a valid partition, containing the "images/image.img" file, but still, the installation will fail if you don't tell him to "use" the usb stick for your installation...

Second one (less tricky!) :
-Select language "French" (though I'm not sure if it is really important)
-in the step asking you what to do with your current drives (delete all partitions, reduce some, custom..), there is a focus problem between the checkboxes and the "suivant" (=next) button : you'll have to use the "tab" key to get to button next and press space to "click" it. Actually, the actions on the button apply on the second checkbox! (if you click "suivant", you'll actually check and uncheck the box!).

Here it is, I'm not very sure if it is the right way to report bugs (ok, actually, I know it isn't... but it is for sure the fastest...), but I hope it'll help you!

Frederic.