nm-c-e enablement and stage 2 wireless support

This patches make nm-c-e usable (1), and actually used for network
enablement (2), and also add support for wireless into stage2 (3).

(1) When nm-c-e was invoked, it didn't contain any devices that were
  not enabled in stage 1 - we have to set NM_CONTROLLED so that
  nm-c-e sees the devices.

(2) Stage 2 Enable Network dialog was removed and nm-c-e is used instead
  - same as for network configuration using [Configure Network] button
  (see gui.py enableNetwork function, patch [9/22]).
  Before invoking nm-c-e for enablement (not just for configuration),
  user is asked which device to use (combo as in old enable network
  dialog) and he can also uncheck devices that he doesn't want to be
  controlled by NM (the latter applies also for network configuration).
  This introduces ipv6 support in stage2 (gui).

These two (patches with #520146 in commit message) are both for
master and rhel6-branch.

(3) Wireless support for stage 2 was added - if there are wireless
devices,
  user is also asked to choose AP before running nm-c-e (and ESSID ifcfg
  value is updated).
  Patches [16/22], [22/22]

This is for master.

nm-c-e use for stage2 network configuration (and enablement) resulted in
tighter linking of NetworkDevice objects with device's ifcfg file
because ifcfg files seems to be the way we need to communicate with
nm-c-e
(pass values to nm-c-e)

The patches was tested for 2 wired net cards, and for one wired + one
wireless, I used anaconda 14.1 for testing, patches I sent are
applicable
to master.

TODO:
- I added also some todo/discutable patches [17-22/22] for considering.
- I still need to do kickstart testing.
- Test handling of keys files for wireless, I need a testing machine
with wireless where I could do complete install (not my ntb that I
am using now;)
- New dialogs need polishing.

Radek