Re: Machine readable list of kickstart options

> I know. :) That is why I'm asking whether anaconda team will be
> willing to maintain such file for others who build other layer on
> top of anaconda.

I'm already maintaining the code in pykickstart and the wiki page
explaining all the options.  Sorry, but I'm not willing to maintain yet
another list of kickstart options.  I've demonstrated how easy it is to
query pykickstart to get the information - if that's not of use to you,
I don't think there's much more I can do.

- Chris