Re: Machine readable list of kickstart options

On 04/09/2010 03:14 PM, Chris Lumens wrote:
I wondered if Anaconda team could provide and support equivalent of

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Kickstart#Chapter_2._Kickstart_Options
But in some computer readable format. Ideally in XML file.

Is is possible?

There's no XML format, but it should be fairly easy to use pykickstart
to get this information.  In fact, I've already got code to do this.
The attached script will print out a list of all the supported kickstart
commands and their options for whatever version you want.  It'll also

I'm aware of this script. But its problem is that I need to have that target system with anaconda installed first. And only then I can run that script there.

I thought about more about some file, which I can download or extract from anaconda package.

--
Miroslav Suchy
Red Hat Satellite Engineering