Re: rhel6-branch beta 1 restriction lifted

On 03/17/2010 04:08 PM, David Cantrell wrote:

So I was wrong about the check-in rules for RHEL-6. The restrictions are
pretty relaxed at the moment. As of now, all you really need is rhel-6.0.0

This is going to be getting tighter little by little and it's difficult to keep track. Maybe we could have a wiki somewhere with three sections 1) master 2) rhel6 3) f13, and we would update this as the time passes and the branches progress towards release, so each one of us doesn't have to be checking the mailing lists each time we are about to create/clone/commit a bug. Also, the tricks of proposing something as a blocker are different for f13 and rhel6 and could be mentioned that too.

Ales