Re: Add interactive abort check feature to checkisomd5 (#555107)

> * Uses symbolic constants for return values (as Chris suggested).
>
> * Uses Esc instead of Enter to abort check.
>
> * Fixes exit value of checkisomd5 command to fail (return 1 instead
>   of 0) if md5 sum was not found. I think this is ok for clients
>   of the command - livecd-tools and liveusb-creator - which stop
>   and ask in case of fail. This behavior is also what man page has
>   been saying.
>
> * Abort of check means also fail of checkisomd5 which is ok wrt
>   livecd-tools and liveusb-creator
>
> * Adapts anaconda to callback prototype change.

Thanks for making these changes.  I like the overall patch, but I
personally would prefer that your modifications get merged in with the
initial patches they apply to so we only have one set to consider.
Other people may differ, though.  Perhaps I'm being too picky.

- Chris