Re: Today's pungi rawhide compose failing due to deps

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 10:58:53 +0100,
  Radek Vykydal <rvykydal@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Any hints how to fix / workaround it (manually modify install.img?,
> compose with older parted package?).
> I need it to work integration of nm-connection-editor into stage2.

There was a parted update in the last day or to. You should be able to use
the older versions of those packages, but you'll need to do something to
keep the compose from trying to use the latest version which has a soname
bump.