RE: Added *Anaconda Stage* to the How_to_debug_installation_problems page

He Rui wrote:

Greetings,

When testing boot methods of installation, 'anaconda is able to transition to stage2 without error' is really important to make sure that the install actually starts the anaconda. But many people feel confused of what the stages are during installation. Therefore, I created a page[1] telling the differences and how to judge between them. And this probably is something we should publicize better for bug reporters as well. So I also add the *Anaconda Stage* content to the existing How_to_debug_installation_problems wiki page[2].

Can someone please review it? Feel free for comments and improvements. :-)

Cheers,
Rui He

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Stage
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_debug_installation_problems#Anaconda_Stage