[master] Enable IPv6 GUI in loader

Hi,

Even though the Network Manager is not quite ready for IPv6 support as anaconda needs it yet, I decided to go ahead with enabling the GUI so the code is present in the rhel6 branch after the rebase. IPv6 support needs to be in rhel6 either way and waiting for the last minute for NM to be ready would just add lots of last minute changes from me too. That's unpleasant and risky.

The first patch enables the #ifdefed pieces and does necessary changes so the code compiles. The second one deals with two bugs that occur in the (new) manual network configuration window.

Looking forward to your comments.

Ales