Fedora 12 kickstart and proxy

Hi - Is it correct that proxy support is currently broken in F12 kickstart?
I've tried --proxy on repo and install options and they are not recognised.
It would be nice if the documentation was correct.

Is there any way to get proxy support?

Is this fixed in rawhide and is it possible to install F12 with a rawhide
anaconda?

I also see that there is no chvt in the netboot installation image. Didn't
this used to be there? It would be nice to print out errors in the %pre
section.

Thanks

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Sanders <jss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>   http://www-xray.ast.cam.ac.uk/~jss/
X-Ray Group, Institute of Astronomy, University of Cambridge, UK.