Re: PATCH fix 510970, 529551, 530541

On Sun, 2009-11-22 at 15:48 -0600, Jerry Vonau wrote:
> On Sun, 2009-11-22 at 21:27 +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On 11/22/2009 05:51 AM, Jerry Vonau wrote:
> >
> > <snip>

> > > Think I got the flow you want for the patches now, I'm digging at the
> > > free variable for the first part now. That will take me some time as I
> > > don't have much to spare. What I have now is less that ideal, I would
> > > like see what is being returned, and just use / for the image till the
> > > above has being sorted out. At least for my testing, the rest of my
> > > patches depend on that one being in place.
> > >

> > Oh, but that is easy, simply change:
> >          self._loopbackFile = "%s%s/rhinstall-install.img" % (anaconda.rootPath,
> >                                                               free[0][0])
> > to:
> >          self._loopbackFile = "%s%s/rhinstall-install.img" % (anaconda.rootPath,
> >                                                               free[len(free)-1][0])
> >
> Yea, I see that now, but I need to see what was being returned first ;-)
>
> > So that you use the last element of the list, instead of the first, so that
> > you get the biggest partition, your testing of this fix is much appreciated :)
> >
> That I can test quickly. I get back to you in a bit. (firing up vmm)

That works, I added some logging to return self._loopbackFile to my
updates.img, Then doing a vmm http install results in this logging:
http://members.shaw.ca/jvonau/pub/F12/looploc.png

Then a screen shot of df before/after
http://members.shaw.ca/jvonau/pub/F12/dfinstall.png

Got to do family time now,