[master] various cleanups

1) Remove hal stuff.  We added this for NetworkManager, but NM doesn't
use hal anymore, so remove it from the initrd.img and stop loader from
starting it up.

2) Use glib for string work in loader/modules.c.  Use GString for string
generation in _writeModulesConf() and use g_strsplit() when we need to
parse.  Use GSList to store modopts and blacklist.  Merge in the cmdline
reading code in to mlInitModuleConfig() since it was the only caller.
Have the functions return TRUE on success, FALSE on failure.

3) Skip 'Merge commit...' messages in rpm changelog blocks.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI