I NEED to combine initrd.img and stage2.img

I need to combine initrd.img and stage2.img into a 89mb NEWINITRD.img so that it can be TFTP compatible (1 file with stage2).

 Does anyone at Red Hat know how this can be done.  My goal is to run “linux rescue” via PXE using only TFTP.  Damn Small Linux achieved this by packing the two file systems (stage1 + stage2) together for KNOPPIX.  How can I do this for RHEL?  I want it to see the stage2.img inside a folder (Ex: /tmp) that is inside the initrd.img.

Is there a linuxrc file that would redirect the cd-rom check to the RAM file system used by initrd?

MY GOAL VIA PXE:

/initrd.img

  /linuxrc (points to ram temp for stage 2)

  /tmp/stage2.img

Note: FTP, HTTP, and NFS are not allowed in my environment.

This e-mail and any attachments are provided through AEgis
Technologies' e-mail services and may contain company
sensitive and/or
please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail
and
destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information
by a
person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may
be
illegal.