[Fwd: Re: anaconda development email list?]

While running through a multipath boot from san install, I noticed that there was nothing in the install manual to describe the mpath kernel parameter that needs to be used
during install boot.  See bz522856.

Should someone on the anaconda team review this doc update?  Not sure who
to put in the cc on the bugzilla from the anaconda team.

Rob