libcurlization preview

For the past couple weeks, I have been experimenting with replacing all
the loader's URL fetching code with libcurl.  It's going fairly well, so
I'd like to offer this preview of the patches:

   http://clumens.fedorapeople.org/curl/

There's a lot of them which is why I've linked for now instead of
sending a big mailing list thread.

The key functional changes from our existing code are:

- Proxies are now supported via the UI, command line, and kickstart.
  The format is proxy=[user[:password]@]host[:port] in the latter two.
- urlinst{Start,Stop}Transfer have been replaced with urlinstTransfer,
  which simply copies the file to a given location and does a progress
  bar.
- There's a new static headers function that generates a list of
  additional HTTP headers to support kssendmac and kssendsn.
- There is no more iurlinfo structure.  We now represent the URL as just
  a string.
- libcurl supports HTTPS, so change all our tests that look for
  "http://";.

Things I still need to do:

- Cache the list of HTTP headers since it's unlikely to change.
- Test stage2.  KVM has not been cooperating lately.
- Clean up memory management around the method selection.

Any questions?  I'd like to merge this in right after we branch for F12
so it can get some good testing.

- Chris