Remove PACKAGES and PACKAGESRESCUE from upd-instroot

Based on notting's comment about removing the lib packages from PACKAGES, I
thought we should be able to let upd-instroot do 'yum install anaconda' and
get the tree we need.  So I looked at what yum install anaconda would pull
in at first, then moved remaining things that are listed in KEEPFILE* lists
to Requires: tags in the spec file.

This can also make life easier for lorax, as we could rely on 'yum install
anaconda' to set up our tree more or less with the files we need.

The first patch in this set is removing the package names that are pulled in
when depsolving anaconda, as well as moving the font packages to their own
list.  The second patch is where I go and destroy the PACKAGES lists
entirely.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI