Someone can help to give us the features of F12 anaconda?

Greetings,

     We are planning the install test of F12, and some drafts of test
plan have been announced to test mailing list. Please see at:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TestPlans/Fedora12Install

     We can see that the list of anaconda features for Fedora 12 is
still incomplete.Ideally,we want all testers to know the new features of
F12 anaconda,then they can help to create some new cases according to
these new features and test them.

     If you know some new some anaconda features which will be completed
in F12,could you please reply in this mailing list or directly add to
feature page? at:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Features

     I think this will both help testers to know which components need
to focus on during installation process and developers to locate code
issues more quickly.

Thanks
Liam