Re: Optionally-partitioned devices

You're right, Dan. It just happens that "fakeraid" is the only term
other than "software raid" that came to me, and I wanted to
differentiate bios-raid from mdraid. I'll try to stick with "bios-raid"
from now on. "External metadata raid", despite seeeming most correct, is
just too many characters.

Dave