Re: Native Anaconda Support for Installs via USB Flash Stick

>  So, I created a kickstart with no "install" line, and an include directive
> for the "repo file" I set up in my %pre script. . .  No dice.  Anaconda
> (from the loader) is throwing up the "Installation Method" dialog, asking me
> to choose my media type.  Is there a way around this?  Otherwise, it looks
> like Jeremy Katz's excellent but time consuming suggestion of making things
> use UUIDs is going to have to be the way to go.  By the way, Jeremy, thanks
> for that suggestion.

Do you have an install method command?  That's one of cdrom, url, nfs,
or hd.  anaconda needs to know where to find the installation media and
the second stage of the installer, and this command tells it where to
find those things.  This can't be in an %include file, either.

- Chris