Re: PATCH: Make PartitionDevice handle both normal and dmraid partitions

Chris Lumens wrote:
The way we were handling updateSysfsPath in DMRaidPartitionDevice was very
wrong, you cannot call a method of an other class on self, when you do
not inherit from that class. Given the minimal difference between
normal and dmraid partitions (only path and sysfsPath differ) and all the
pain having multiple partition classes causes, this patch makes PartitionDevice
handle both normal and dmraid partitions, and gets rid of the whole
partition factory thing.

It's probably worth running this one by dlehman before committing, as it
seems to be a pretty big change to me.

Erm, too late. It is less invasive then it looks and it has been tested with
both a normal disk and a dmraid set. If it screws things up we can always
revert it.

Regards,

Hans