F11 installer

I was just hoping to share some thoughts on the new text mode changes.  I have used text mode since the beginning, and often depended on it more than the clunky GUI mode.  Many times the need for text mode is because of a ram shortage, so VNC insn't going to help.  Can we give consideration to the following:

- Advanced Partitioning.  Can we at least allow 1 thing from the second screen, to choose partitions to install on?  Like /, /boot, etc.  no creating partitions, raid, or LVM.  maybe an option to run fdisk could even be brought back?

- Package Selection.  Is allowing only package groups feasible without much difficulty?  This package lists are common arent they?

- When text mode is selected with "linux text", I think the dialog that recommends vnc should explain WHY, at least for now.  So instead of the 1 line explanation, something more like this one: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Documentation_Beats_Installer

- Any guess as to to how much ram requirement this will save?

I guess we could now consider text mode to be for advanced users only, so it could be changed with that in mind, just basic functionality should do.

Thanks,