mdraid udev rules

Hi all,

 Rawhide anaconda currently does not detect filesystems (or other
formats) on md array devices. This is because the rules shipped with
mdadm expect to find mdadm in /sbin, not /usr/sbin.

 I kind of like that we don't have to worry about what all the various
prepackaged rules might do since we have "special" paths, but I also
don't particularly want us maintaining our own duplicate set of mdraid
udev rules. Having said that, we are already packaging some udev rules
and it might actually be good to use our own rules to control the
introduction of new behavior into the installer environment.

Thoughts?

Dave