anaconda polishing day

Most of what we work on is either giant new features or critical bugs
that prevent installations from succeeding.  What gets lost in all this
is the pile of very small, very simple, but very annoying bugs that
don't cause anaconda to fail but don't make it look good either.

You know the kinds of bugs I'm talking about - deprecation warnings,
messages getting printed to tty1, dialogs that either don't go away or
don't display in the right place, progress bars that don't move, etc.

So with that in mind, I'd like to propose we do an anaconda polishing
day.  We just work these small issues and get patches in for them, so
that when it comes time for F11, we have a more finished looking
product.  How does Tuesday, February 10 work for everyone?  I don't want
to put a time on this since we're so spread out.

- Chris