Re: PATCH: Add some false positives to pychecker false positives filtering

Jeremy Katz wrote:
On Monday, February 02 2009, Hans de Goede said:
The attached patch filters a number of new pychecker false positives.

While this looks okay, it also seems like it's a generic bug in
pychecker that should be fixed rather than having us working around with
adding more and more of our dicts to the whitelist

Ack, however have you ever looked at the pychecker source? I'll file a bug about this upstream.

Regards,

Hans