Re: working on text mode

> So, our only reason for using the text install is to do serial
> installs.   Even then as long as we get the full functionality of
> anaconda as seen by kickstart then were completely good.  So the
> questions is, will kickstart installs via the text interface work the
> same?

I'm planning on completely preserving the existing kickstart+text mode
functionality.  You'll get all the progress bars and indicators and
stuff you normally would.  Now if you are doing interactive
kickstart+text mode installs, you'll be in trouble because not all the
screens will be available.

I'm also hoping to make the serial console installs less ugly.  Every
bug report I've seen with output from the serial console looks terrible.
If that's what it really looks like, I'm not sure how people tolerate
it.

- Chris