Re: PATCH: fix intel isw raid 0 and 1 in Fedora

Jeremy Katz wrote:
On Monday, January 19 2009, Hans de Goede said:
This is a forward port of a RHEL-5 patch by Joel, with a pyblock compiled with this patch in an updates.img I can successfully install F-10 on an intel isw dmraid 0 system.

Looks okay.  We should also get in your change so that we can run
pychecker as non-root :)

Yeah I already was one that, its time to get the anaconda specfile to automatically run the pychecker script, so that we can catch (some) syntax errors early.

Regards,

Hans