more exception handling improvements

As always, a new release means I've got more exception handling
improvements to add.  Last time I worked on the automatic save to
bugzilla functionality.  I'm hoping to expand on that for this release.
Also I know there's a lot of work going on in other projects for
automatic bug saving systems, but most of those are either all talk for
now or focus on handling compiled programs.

Here are the things I'm hoping to accomplish for this release with the
bug handling:

- Move all the existing exception saving stuff out of anaconda and into
  its own modules for ease of reuse.
- Add more files and programs to the list of information we collect when
  an exception happens, in an attempt to cut down on the amount of back
  and forth we have with bug reporters.
- Add an external program that can be run from tty2 (or a %traceback
  script, or...) that does all the data collection and files a new
  bug/adds to an old bug/saves to wherever else.  The point of this is
  to cut down on the amount of explaining we need to do.  Instead of
  telling people how to run a bunch of commands to gather data, they run
  one and it does everything for them.
- Keep this distribution-agnostic so we continue to support saving to
  other bug filing systems.

It seems a little ambitious, but I don't think it's all that much work.
I have started on an API for the handful of external modules I'd like to
develop.  Some skeleton documentation for it is here:

   http://clumens.fedorapeople.org/exn

collector.py does the same thing that the list of files in exception.py
currently does, but in library form.  dumper.html does the same thing
that AnacondaExceptionClass.dump in exception.py does, but in library
form.  filer.py is the existing filer.py from anaconda but without the
string "anaconda" in it anywhere.  hash.py does the same thing that
AnacondaExceptionClass.hash does, but in library form.  saver.py does a
lot of the same things as in exception.py, but also in library form.

Assuming everyone's cool with this API, I'll begin fleshing it out and
converting anaconda to using these modules.  I was planning on putting
them in a directory inside the anaconda source tree.  I don't think they
deserve to be broken out into a separate package.  At least, not yet...

The standalone program to run from tty2 follows once I get anaconda
converted.

- Chris