Time to cull PACKAGES

I'm trying to debug why we aren't getting images in rawhide recently,
and in doing so I've been running parts of buildinstall by hand (god
this is terrible to debug).  One thing I noticed is that we're trying to
install a lot of things that aren't around anymore.  Now, maybe this is
bad use of Provides/Obsoletes, but maybe it's also time to cull the list
a bit...

grep "No package" /tmp/yum.out
No package dejavu-fonts available.
No package dmapi available.
No package libdhcp available.
No package libdhcp4client available.
No package libdhcp6client available.
No package liblbxutil available.
No package libpixman available.
No package libtermcap available.
No package policy available.
No package pyspi available.
No package python-elementtree available.
No package raidtools available.
No package redhat-artwork available.
No package xorg-x11 available.
No package xorg-x11-auth available.
No package xorg-x11-base available.
No package xorg-x11-libs available.
No package xorg-x11-libs-data available.
No package xorg-x11-xkbdata available.

Thoughts?
--
Jesse Keating