Re: proposal - auto updates mechanism

> (4b) We'll need to store the corresponding sources along with the
> updates images.

Considering most of the changes would be to python files, shouldn't that
cover us?  If we also commit the changes to the release branch in
anaconda's git repo, does that cover us the rest of the way too?

> Not sure if you covered it above, but the updates are going to be
> product / version specific right?  That's what you meant by constructing
> the url based on other bits of info, or are you thinking about passing
> in a url like bugurl at compose time?

Yes, updates would be tied to a specific version and arch.  I would have
the loader construct the URL, so there would be no compose-time stuff
involved.  I believe the loader should have everything it needs to put
this together.

- Chris