kick start in rescue mode doesnot set the network settings

Hi all,

I am having problem in skipping the network settings in kick starting the Linux rescue mode boot.

I am trying to write a kick start file for Linux rescue mode boot.

My kick start file is as shown below:

#kick start is run in text mode

text

#language used for installation

lang en_US.UTF-8

#keyboard type

keyboard us

#Network settings

network --device eth0 --bootproto dhcp --onboot yes

# install from cd-rom

cdrom

#don't automatically mount any installed linux partition in rescue mode

Nomount

Even though I have given the network settings options in the kick start file, in the boot up it prompts for network settings.

Do you want to start the network

interfaces on this system?

Yes |           | No |

My Question is:  Is my kick start file correct or not?

Thanks for any help,

Priya