we are branched for f10

I've gone ahead and created the new remote branch origin/f10-branch.
What does this mean for you, the anaconda developer?

- master is now destined for F11.  So we can start committing crazy new
  stuff here that breaks the entire world if we want.  But of course we
  want to follow the patch review process still.

- If we come up with some super critical blocker bug that must get fixed
  for F10, it will have to be committed to f10-branch, and then to
  master as well so we don't lose it for the future.  Please be extra
  careful about committing anything to f10-branch.

- Don't build anaconda for F11 until we decide what we're going to make
  the new version number, etc.  Yes this is very critical stuff.

- Chris