fixes for 184648

IBM came through on this bug and tested it out with the latest 5.3 tree.  They
determined that the mk-s390-cdboot.c program they supplied needed some fixes
to work with larger kernel images.  Also, they found that the SCSI modules
needed to be loaded earlier in linuxrc.s390 and that network setup should
occur always, even when doing a media install, because s390 needs that so you
can ssh in and run the installer.

As indicated in the bug, IBM has tested out these changes locally and note
they work.  This is important because we are relying on them entirely for
testing this addition to anaconda.  We have no way to perform a media install
on s390 at RH.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI