small F-10 anaconda fixes

#469339
    If a user boots with boot.iso but has no network devices at all,
    the netconfig_dialog.py screens throw a traceback.  Also happens
    for rescue mode and text mode.

    If netdevices is length 0, return False from enableNetwork()
    functions so we tell the user to exit the installer.

    I decided to do this rather than a larger fix because we're at the
    end of F-10.  One potential problem I see with this fix is that it
    pops up the Exit Installer dialog after we format disks and create
    filesystems.  So it's sort of a slap in the face to the user.  On
    the other hand, if a user has no network available, they should
    know better.

#469933
    Call self._dhcpToggled() before running the screen so that we get
    the initial state of the IPv4 entry fields correct.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI