runpychecker.sh script

Hi All,

I've just commited my runpychecker.sh script to git:

# This script will check anaconda for any pychecker warning using a set of
# options minimizing false positives, in combination with filtering of any
# warning regularexpressions listed in pychecker-false-positives.
#
# If any warnings our found they will be stored in pychecker-log and printed
# to stdout and this script will exit with a status of 1, if no (non filtered)
# warnings are found it exits with a status of 0

I know this deviates from the current make check which uses an rc file rather then cmdline options, but I prefer using cmdline options as that better shows where we are deviating from upstream defaults.

Regards,

Hans