Anaconda crash with Centos. How to get Updates images ?

Hi,

[PreS: Please bear with this long story]

I am trying to install Centos 5.2 on my (overly partitioned) machine.
Anaconda throws following exception after all the installation options
are specified, when anaconda starts installing packages.
( The anaconda version is 11.1.2.113-1.el5 )

Error:
"Error: Error Informing the kernel about modification to partition
/dev/sda5 -- Device or resource busy.
This means Linux won't know about any changes you made to /dev/sda5
until you reboot -- so you
shouldn't mount it or user it in any way before rebooting."

My partition scheme:

/hda1
/hda2
/hda3
/hda4
     /hda5
/sda1
/sda2
/sda3
/sda4
     /sda5
     /sda6     <<--- /boot   [ Trying to install centos5.2 here, with
grub chaining etc... ]
     /sda7     <<--- /
     /sda8     <<--- /something...

I get 'Ignore / Cancel' options with the above Error and whichever
option i choose, i get following exception, installation breaks and
the system needs to be rebooted.

Next time i start installation i see the partitions (sda6, sda7, sda8)
being created correctly in the partitioning tables. Just setting
correct mount points i proceed and still face the same
error/exceptions.

I believe this is because of a bug (segfault) in parted utility
(1.8.1). [correct me if someone knows otherwise].

Fedora 9 installation works fine on this same machine. (F9 has parted
version=1.8.8, anaconda ver = 11.4.0.82-1

I need to install Centos 5.2 on this machine with a different (latest)
parted & anaconda versions. Any suggestions how I can achieve this ? I
RTFMed and spent almost a day looking for details without luck.

1) Will using updates.img from latest anaconda help, or this is only
for bug verifications ? (using linux updates)
2) Is there a way to package x version of anaconda with y version of a
utility / distro ?
3) Can I just update the parted utility and continue with same
anaconda ? and how ?

Would really appreciate any pointers for this questions. Even better a
way to recover from this Error and install Centos 5.2 on this.

I have been searching for details on this topic, without luck.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
-Manish

Exception: ( after selecting Ignore or Cancel for the above Error)

Traceback (most recent call first):
File "/tmp/treedir.8196/instimage/usr/lib/anaconda/partedUtils.py",
line 895, in savePartitions disk.commit()
File "/tmp/treedir.8196/instimage/usr/lib/anaconda/packages.py", line
147, in turnOnFileSystems anaconda.id.diskset.savePartitions ()
File "/isr/lib/anaconda/dispatch.py", line 201, in moveStep
rc=stepFunc(self.anaconda)
File "/usr/lib/anaconda/dipatch.py", line 124, in gotoNext self.moveStep()
File "/usr/bin/anaconda. line 982, in ? anaconda.intf.run(anaconda).