Re: Question about default partition layout

Jerry,
Hello
I tested both asknetwork and autostep, but none of them worked. I have a simple kickstart file as follows:

interactive
install
cdrom
lang en_US.UTF-8
keyboard us
%post
echo "RUN_FIRSTBOOT=NO" > /etc/sysconfig/firstboot
export LANG=en_US.UTF-8
%end

Any idea?

Kind Regards