Re: Question about default partition layout

Martin,
Hello
Thanks a lot. Your suggested solution worked. By the way, as I mentioned while working with the kickstart file, if network configuration is not mentioned in the kickstart file, the default DHCP protocol is used to obtain IP addresses and the network configuration page is not shown. Is there anyway to force anaconda to show the network configuration page while leaving network configuration parameters missed in the kickstart file?

Kind Regards
Ali Majdzadeh Kohbanani