Re: Question about default partition layout

2008/9/11 Ali Majdzadeh <ali.majdzadeh@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Thanks a lot for your suggestion. The problem I am facing, is that I want to
> embed a new partition layout into anaconda to form a customized
> distribution. So, when users select to use the default partition layout, my
> customized layout will be used to partition the hard disk.

I am doing _exactly the same_ :-) ... Include the KS file in your
distro, and change the isolinux menu to append ks=cdrom:/ks.cfg to the
"install or upgrade" entries... revisor has options to do it for you
(see man revisor). I think you can also dio it in Pungi's %post .

I've been asking questions around this problem for the last 2 weeks,
check the archives. For reference, here's the set of scripts and
configs I use: http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=projects/xs-livecd;a=summary
- even though it says livecd, I'm currently building installer cds.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff@xxxxxxxxx
 martin@xxxxxxxxxx -- School Server Architect
 - ask interesting questions