Regarding RAM Management in FC

Dear All,

Hi! I am back with another querry. First, I want to thank David Hopkins for his useful advice regarding installation of Fedora Core on T7400 Dell Workstation. Now, I have another issue.

We have got five Dell T7400 workstations which has come with pre-installed Windows XP Pro. It has 1 TB HDD, 32 GB RAM, 1.5GB NVDIA card, etc. In windows it can (detect) use only 4 GB of RAM which may be the limitation of XP. Now, I have put Fedora Core 8 (32 bit) on this machine (I have tried FC9 but it was showing some signal problem regarding monitor, but I have the required resolution and frequency in the monitor) and everything is working fine. But, the only problem is here also it is taking (using) only 4 GB of RAM. It is a dual boot machine now having Windows Xp and Fedora Core 8.

So my question is if there is a way to use all my 32 GB RAM and how. I would be grateful if someone can advice me on this.

Thanking you all

Debasis

--
Debasis Mahapatra