Re: Network interface configuration with kickstart

ksdevice=<MAC ADDRESS> works to select the interface for dhcp probing. But it
does not rename the interface to eth0. It retrieves an IP over DHCP (it says
for eth1) and can download the kickstart file. But after that, connection is
lost again. I think this is because eth1 in the kickstart file is configured
for a different network. Is this possible?