Re: RFE: Support kickstart files in rescue mode

On Wed, 2008-07-23 at 10:13 +0300, Alexander Todorov wrote:
> Everything before %post is currently parsed and understood by the loader.
> Currently kickstart is supported only when booting in rescue mode with the
> "nomount" option because the changes are smaller and easier to review. Patches
> are coming shortly. Please review them.

I'm not entirely convinced on this front -- this then requires a lot of
manual work to find and mount the rootfs and thus avoids testing one of
the biggest parts of rescue mode (finding and mounting the root).  We're
probably better off doing the mount through the normal paths if you're
doing kickstart rescue mode

Jeremy