What's creating /etc/ldap.conf?

Hi guys,

First apologies as this might be on the wrong list.

I'm hoping somebody can help me find the culprit of the file /etc/ldap.conf

Is Anaconda creating this, or is (theory) yum pulling this in?

I've tried some debugging via kickstart and syslog...

-snip-
%packages
-*
%post
ls -l /etc/ldap.conf
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 60 Jul 14 14:33 /etc/ldap.conf
rpm -qf /etc/ldap.conf
file /etc/ldap.conf is not owned by any package
-snip-

so rpm was a bit useless there. The only real tracer bullets I find our openldap and nss_ldap rpms being installed via anaconda.log.

I can understand Anaconda needing ldap to enable the ldap related kickstart options but it would be nice to get a definitive answer on why the file appears.. and has some contents..

Many Thanks
Slinky